Next file: linux/drivers/pnp/parport_init.c
Previous file: linux/drivers/pnp/Makefile
Back to the patch index
Back to the overall index
- Lines: 22
Wed Jul 23 11:14:31 1997
- Orig file:
- Orig date:
Wed Apr 23 19:01:21 1997
diff -u --recursive --new-file v2.1.46/linux/drivers/pnp/TODO-parport linux/drivers/pnp/TODO-parport
@@ -1,21 +0,0 @@
-Things to be done.
-0. Fix the bugs (see BUGS-parport).
-1. Proper documentation.
-2. Overhaul lp.c:
- a) It's a mess, and there is a lot of code duplication.
- b) ECP support would be nice. This can only work if both the port and
- the printer support it.
- c) Errors could do with being handled better. There's no point logging a
- message every 10 seconds when the printer is out of paper.
- d) Handle status readback automatically. IEEE1284 printers can post status
- bits when they have something to say. We should read out and deal
- with (maybe just log) whatever the printer wants to tell the world.
-3. Assimilate more drivers.
FUNET's LINUX-ADM group, email@example.com
TCL-scripts by Sam Shen, firstname.lastname@example.org