Next file: linux/drivers/sound/coproc.h
Previous file: linux/drivers/sound/ad1848.c
Back to the patch index
Back to the overall index
- Lines: 18
Fri Jul 10 14:03:36 1998
- Orig file:
- Orig date:
Wed Apr 8 19:36:27 1998
diff -u --recursive --new-file v2.1.108/linux/drivers/sound/ad1848_mixer.h linux/drivers/sound/ad1848_mixer.h
@@ -15,7 +15,7 @@
* The AD1848 codec has generic input lines called Line, Aux1 and Aux2.
- * Soundcard manufacturers have connected actual inputs (CD, synth, line,
+ * Sound card manufacturers have connected actual inputs (CD, synth, line,
* etc) to these inputs in different order. Therefore it's difficult
* to assign mixer channels to to these inputs correctly. The following
* contains two alternative mappings. The first one is for GUS MAX and
@@ -71,7 +71,7 @@
* Most of the mixer entries work in backwards. Setting the polarity field
* makes them to work correctly.
- * The channel numbering used by individual soundcards is not fixed. Some
+ * The channel numbering used by individual sound cards is not fixed. Some
* cards have assigned different meanings for the AUX1, AUX2 and LINE inputs.
* The current version doesn't try to compensate this.
FUNET's LINUX-ADM group, firstname.lastname@example.org
TCL-scripts by Sam Shen, email@example.com